Discover for yourself the reason why the ice machine is not making ice when repairing it. Professional maintenance company Junhong Electric will help you solve your urgent problem!
Today I want to share with you about ice machine maintenance problems and solutions. As we all know, in the hot summer, the ice maker is an essential electrical equipment in our family. However, when the ice machine suddenly stops making ice, we will feel very anxious and troubled. So, I found a professional maintenance company, Junhong Electric, to reveal this troublesome problem and share some possible solutions with you.
First, let’s take a look at the common reasons why your ice maker won’t make ice. After communicating with the technical staff of Junhong Electric, I learned the following possible causes of the failure:
1. Incorrect temperature setting of the ice machine: Sometimes we accidentally operate the temperature setting, causing the ice machine to not operate properly. It is recommended that you check the temperature settings to make sure they are not set too high or the cooling function is turned off.
2. Ice machine condenser failure: The condenser is a key component of the ice machine for refrigeration. If the condenser fails, the ice machine will not make ice. At this time, professional maintenance personnel are required to inspect and replace it.
3. The ice making system of the ice making machine is clogged: Long-term use of the ice making machine or irregular cleaning and maintenance will cause ice stains or impurities to accumulate inside the ice making system, causing the ice making machine to not make ice. At this time, it needs to be cleaned regularly or handled by maintenance personnel.
4. Failure of the ice-making components of the ice machine: The ice-making components inside the ice machine, such as the compressor, expansion valve, etc., may also malfunction, causing the ice machine to be unable to make ice normally. In this case, professional technicians are required to perform maintenance and replacement.
Now that we understand the possible reasons why the ice maker is not making ice, let’s take a look at how to solve the problem. Junhong Electric’s technical staff gave the following suggestions:
1. Check the temperature setting: Make sure the temperature is set within the appropriate range and avoid being too high or too low.
2. Clean the ice making system: Clean the ice making system regularly to ensure that there are no ice stains or impurities blocking the inside.
3. Repair or replace the faulty parts: If the above methods cannot solve the problem, it is recommended to contact the professional technicians of Junhong Electric to repair or replace the faulty parts.
The process of repairing an ice machine that is not making ice can be a headache, but as a professional repair company, Junhong Electric can help you solve this urgent problem quickly. Their experienced technicians can quickly locate the cause of the problem and take appropriate steps to repair your ice machine.
To summarize, when the ice maker is not making ice, we can first check the temperature setting